Sunday

My Journey

Oh man !
Should I do this ?
I don't know...maybe this is the right thing to do.

My journey from STPM has been ended last week. Such a tough way to go Degree. I still have to repeat some papers for my 1st term and 2nd term. It such a great journey to take STPM. meet great friends, teachers, experiences and more.

I don't say it too much about myself, but I will post about gaming or another things about technologies or some movies.

But I didn't guaranteen that I can do it if there is no supporters that will help me.

Come on guys ! Leave some of your comments. Don't be shy.
Maybe next year I will become an active blogger and youtuber(if i have something to show).

Wow ! So many things that I don't know. But I'll never give up !
I hope I'll become someone to some people, not something.

See ya again !

Oh ! One more thing, FYI, I sold my Lenovo S930 and bought ASUS Zenfone 5. But I will help you if you had problems with phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INVITATION TO MY QUESTIONNAIRE

 Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera,  My name is Muhammad Asyraf Bin Abdul Hamid, a student from Bachelor of Quantity Surveying programme f...